All arriving passengers are required to present their travel documents for endorsement. Every passenger (except Singaporeans and Permanent Residents) must fill in an Immigration Disembarkation / Embarkation form (including one for each child). You can get the form on board your flight into Singapore or from the Immigration officers at the Airport.
Health clearance has been integrated with Immigration and a check for yellow fever vaccination certificates may be carried out at the Immigration counters. The Airport Health Authority may take preventive measures against passengers arriving from yellow fever endemic / infected areas.
The ground handling agents of every aircraft arriving in Singapore are required to report the presence on board of any stowaway, any unauthorized person or any person proceeding to any state or country on his removal from any other state or country by the competent authorities of that state or country.
The ground handling agents are required to report and produce any deportee on board by providing advance notification stating the particulars, nationality and reason of deportation to the Immigrations and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) Duty Officer (Arrival) and make arrangement for the security escort, if necessary, for handing over the deportee and travel document to ICA Duty Officer upon arrival in Singapore.
Restricted Baggage Items
- Firearms of any type including replicas or toys
- Explosives including fireworks, flares, toy gun caps
- Gases including compressed gas cylinders, tear gas, mace, pepper sprays, household aerosols
- Flammable materials including petrol, lighter fuel, paint, thinners, non-safety matches, fire lighters, flammable glue
- Poisons including weed killers, pesticides, insecticides
- Corrosive substances including batteries, mercury, drain cleaners
- Other dangerous goods such as magnetized or radioactive material, toxic or infectious substances like laboratory diagnostic samples