Drivers travelling along the expressway may take the following exit to reach the Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal Building:
- From Changi, Exit 14 (Seletar West Link) along the Tampines Expressway (TPE)
- From City, Exit 16 (Seletar West Link) along the Central Expressway (CTE)
- From Woodlands, Exit 1B (Seletar West Link) along the Seletar Expressway (SLE)
Follow signboards leading to West Camp Road and Seletar Airport.
Drivers who are using GPS may enter the postal code “797795” to find their way to the Seletar Airport Passenger Terminal Building.
There is a taxi stand located outside the Arrival Meeting Hall. Taxi service in Singapore is available 24 hours daily. Fares are metered and there is additional airport surcharge for all trips originating from the airport. Additional surcharges may also apply (e.g. peak hour, midnight charges). Your ground handling agent may also make advanced bookings with taxi companies with a minimal booking charge.
By Public Bus
Public bus service 103 stops opposite Seletar Airport Terminal. Passengers can travel via MRT to:
- Serangoon MRT Station (North East Line) and board bus service 103 from Serangoon Bus Interchange, OR
- Yishun MRT Station (North South Line) and board bus service 103 from Yishun Bus Interchange.